Saturday 7 April 2012

On a more positive note...

Just read through my last blog posts.. Blimey I sound like a miserable sod.. Thing is, I am really not at all, I am actually a rather upbeat, positive fella. I merely have a habit of blogging the minorly bad things things recently instead of blabbing about the good.. and things are good!

I have spent much of my life trying to stick to the conventional way of doing things. Recently, however, I have come to understand that this is not for me. I am not a conventional kind of guy. Upon accepting this, I have become even happier. Making connections easier with the right kind of people, focusing more on what is important to me and the people that really matter. I recently found a rather deep emotional awakening in something many people would consider a little strange. I believe it has created an unbreakable bond and given me something that I know I will never lose.

As I said in a previous post, I have been writing again. It started with just one song to try to find a way of conveying something that I could not easily explain. Although the feeling is now clearer, it is in many ways even harder to explain than ever. Having said that, this has resulted in one song becoming seven entirely different songs in the making. May be some time before they are finished though. As things become clearer to me, these songs evolve and take on new meaning.. As does the source.

I know, I don't expect much of this to make sense to anyone... but it will.. eventually, I promise ;p

Have also been putting a lot more practice into the guitar recently. This is of course helping me to build stamina and strength in my arms and dexterity in my hands.. Bonus (K)!

Oh oh oh.. also brewing my own cider, traditional West Country style.. It does seem more likely to turn out just a little more like Scrumpy, which can only be a good thing, although not for my head.

G&K til the end of days,

~Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment